[development] Suggestions for Buy a Line Projects

Dave Hall dave.hall at skwashd.com
Sat Feb 12 14:04:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

Some members of this list have already contributed to my initiative to
get to Drupal Chicago - Buy a Line.  The concept is pretty simple,
people can buy a line of code or a sentence of documentation which is
offered back to the community via drupal.org.  A "line" costs 10USD.  So
far I've had buyers for 71 lines of code.  So far 10 lines have been
contributed back to the community.

Most of the lines purchased so far haven't specified anything I should
work on, so I'd like some input from the community as to where I should
focus my efforts.  I'm happy to find issues which interest me, but I
would prefer to maximise the benefit to the community by getting some
recommendations from other developers about areas which need some
attention.  If you have any ideas on where I should focus my efforts,
please reply here or email me off list.

If you'd like to learn more about buy a line (or buy some lines) please
visit http://buyaline.drupalgardens.com

Cheers

Dave

PS Apologies if this is considered spam on this list, but I'm genuinely
seeking input from developers for where I should focus my attention.