[development] Fastest way to make the content area's width stretch to the size of my content?

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 05:49:18 UTC 2011

Text content generally breaks automatically. What is your content that
"hangs?" Images? Tables? Posting a link to a skitch or imagebin screenshot
would help clarify what you mean.

In general, for layout customizations, you'll be using a custom theme, or
subtheme, and subsequently altering the CSS files. Consider
http://drupal.org/node/225125 (documentation for D6)