[development] Fastest way to make the content area's width stretch to the size of my content?

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 06:23:11 UTC 2011

As the width of the containing element decreases, table width minimally
conforms with respect to the cell contents.

This is problematic on many sites, even drupal.org (
http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/developer--topics--forms_api_reference.html/6hangs
over the right column, for example)

Consider using a different theme with a fluid width to better support this
content, decrease table font size/margins/padding, or revise table content.