[development] Attach a file

questions and doubts issues4all at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 07:31:31 UTC 2011

I have a custom module with form fields...I want to have file attachment
below the form field...My custom module doesn't have any nid..
I tried doing the file attachment without nid...I am getting error...
I want the functionlaity that we see when we enable the Upload module and go
to create content type like page there we see file attachments...
How can I do this for my custom module? Suppose If I create a custom content
type and enable the upload module will I get the file attachments option in
my custom content type? If so, how can I get this content type into my
custom module which has the forms?