[development] Homebox module needs some AJAX love

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Tue Feb 15 14:49:44 UTC 2011

Over the last few weeks, I've put some work into pushing out a D7 port
of Homebox. It's mostly working except for one item which is eluding me,
and I was hoping someone on the list might perhaps be able to help fix
the remaining item.

You can enable an autosave setting for homebox pages, which should cause
them to save via AJAX whenever blocks are moved on the homebox page, or
are otherwise changed (resized, maximized, minimized, removed etc.).

Unfortunately, this doesn't appear to be working in 6.x-2.x-dev release
or the 7.x-2.x branch I am working on which is based off of 6.x-2.x-dev.

It's probably something simple; it is working on drupal.org, which is
running a version very similar to the current 6.x-2.x-dev release.
However, I can't track down where exactly things are going wrong.

I would really appreciate it if anyone is willing to take a look at this
issue: http://drupal.org/node/861354

Thanks in advance,

Brian