[development] CVS -> GIT

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Sat Feb 19 04:17:50 UTC 2011

Just FYI: Git on the command line (msysgit) is *required* by Tortoise Git.

>From http://code.google.com/p/tortoisegit/: "Please install msysgit 1.6.1 or
above before install tortoisegit http://code.google.com/p/msysgit"

So you get the excellent command-line Msysgit in order to have Tortoise Git.
It comes with an excellent version of the Bash shell.

And msysgit used alone is a fine command-line implementation.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay
Drupal Module and Site Development