[development] problem with fbconnect logout process in custom theme

aceinfowaytest1 patel aceinfowaytest1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 06:15:55 UTC 2011

Hello all,
I have face problem with fbconnect module.

This issue is form my custom theme.I have alter the login block to match
with my site design. Now when i connect with my facebook account i can
connect with my site properly. But when i try to logout from my site at that
time i am not going to logout from the facebook. Even i have set from admin
that ask to logout from facebook to user.

When i use garlend them then its work proper for the signout process I.E at
that time it will ask me that would u like to logout from facebook...

One more thing if i enable the fast registration process form admin panel
then i can not get any registration confirmation mail in my given email
address....

I have almost try all the given solution provided by various form.. And even
all thing are configured well. And also add the required code in my
page.tpl.php , page-front.tpl.php.

But still problem with my logout process of custom theme.

Please help..
Thanks in advance.