[development] Magento and Drupal

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Mon Feb 28 10:05:41 UTC 2011

Hi Nicola,

sounds like you wouldn't have a lot of those problems if you were using
Ubercart (D6) or Drupal Commerce (D7) for your store. With a Magento
integration you'll have to take care of singe sign on, and push data
between Drupal and Magento in areas that they have to work together (eg
taxonomy, content, roles, permissions). On the other hand, the native
Drupal shops, especially Drupal Commerce, are very powerful and
flexible, and are tightly integrated with Drupal to begin with.

Cheers,

Robert