[development] Sort nodes based on their position on a menu (views_handler_sort_menu_hierarchy?)

Andrew Fowlston Andrew at pedalo.co.uk
Tue Jan 4 16:59:04 UTC 2011

Thanks Ken,

Yeah, I understand from this page (http://drupal.org/node/141866) that 'We need to sort each subtree by weight and title in PHP' which I think is what you're referring to? I don't know how Views works internally - does that restriction of needing both a db query and some PHP post-processing make it a pain to implement as a view?

> You might also try http://drupal.org/project/menu_node_views

Thanks, I'll do that.

Andy

Andy Fowlston
+44 (0)20 8747 5068
andrew at pedalo.co.uk
Skype: andy.pedalo
www.pedalo.co.uk

This email is intended only for the above named addressee/s. This email may be confidential or legally privileged. If you have received this email and you are not a named addressee, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the email or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please email the sender by replying to this message and delete it from your system. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this email.

pedalo limited cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments and recommends that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and not necessarily those of Pedalo Limited