[development] Single signon question

Paolo Mainardi paolomainardi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 16:00:22 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 7:55 AM, "Roberto Gorjão" <roberto at asenseofdesign.com
> wrote:

> > Which module is capable to do this (SSO), probably you mean the core
> > capabilities to share user tables ? And how fix the multiple "uid"
> already
> > registered on multiple sites by the same users ?
>
> Paolo,
>
> 1- As someone said, you should really put this kind of questions to the
> support list.

Robert, i just wrote here to ear your experience, not to have free support,
i know that there are a lot of ways to do the things.

> 2- Google is your friend and so is the search field on Drupal site.

Got it, thanks.

> 3- The module capable of doing "SSO" is called, not surprisingly, "SSO"
> and you may find it at http://drupal.org/project/sso

Yes i know that module, but:

"This module is still in it's very early stages. It works, it's secure and
it's stable but it has problems with things like user registrations (i
recommend pointing registration links to Controller site)"

And, this is why i asked here your experience in the field.

> 4- Try also this module -- User Import
> (http://drupal.org/project/user_import) -- to the second part of your
> question.

I can't see the link between my question and this module, thanks anyway.

--
Paolo Mainardi

CTO Twinbit
Blog: http://www.paolomainardi.com

-- Please consider the environment before printing this email --