[development] [support] Submitted patch errors (Authorize API tests bugged?)

Leonard den Ottolander.nl drupal at den.ottolander.nl
Mon Jan 10 13:51:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

I submitted a patch (http://drupal.org/node/1020006) to make chmod
values configurable. Fixed the patch so it applies from the base
directory and retested it.

The patch gives a couple of warnings and errors when run through the
automated test system, all in Authorize API
(http://qa.drupal.org/pifr/test/120509). However, the errors are 'Parsed
page successfully.', 'authorize.php page title is correct.', '"To
continue, provide your server connection details" found', 'Raw "System
Test FileTransfer" found', '"System Test Username" found'.

Reads more like successful tests so I'm unsure what's wrong. Also, on a
fresh Drupal-7 with this patch applied I cannot reproduce these errors.
Could anyone have a look at the patch and the errors and shed some light
on this? Are those tests bugged? What should I do next to get this patch
to pass the tests?

Regards,
Leonard.