[development] [support] Submitted patch errors (Authorize API tests bugged?)

Franz Glauber franz.glauber at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 11:35:08 UTC 2011

The assertions of a test usually have affirmative labels, to show up in
green when they pass, but when they fail (red) they should be interpreted as
the negative of their sentence. i.e. : '"System Test Username" found', if
failed, means that the "System Test Username" was not found.

--
Franz

http://ciudaddelpico.com

Sent from my laptop