[development] refreshing the main page after delete action in pop-up

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 19 13:32:06 UTC 2011

You can use Thickbox to handle the model popups. It offers AJAX mode in
a Hybrid model, then to handle the refresh you would want to send this
back to the browser (in the popup/modal dialog):

<script type="text/javascript">
     var win = window.dialogArguments || opener || parent || top;
     win.location.reload()
</script>

The will cause the top/parent window to just refresh, which also closes
out your modal dialog.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net