[development] How do I update Drupal7's file list ?

Greenman greenman at the-organization.com
Mon Jan 24 18:27:03 UTC 2011

This is what I have learned, a little bit of "good practice" for drupal 7:

If you use any classes in your own modules, always put them in an include
file. Drupal will autoload them when they are needed.

Using the autoloader protects you from WSOD should the ancestor class move
to a new file, because it will not attempt to set up the classes the moment
the module is enabled in the bootstrap.