[development] How do I update Drupal7's file list ?

Greenman greenman at the-organization.com
Mon Jan 24 21:41:53 UTC 2011

Thanks Sun.

Damn tricky stuff. My experience was with upgrading organic groups to the
new entity release. In this case, moving the class to a new file helped
because the bootstrap did not attempt to define the group class.

Maybe I was lucky this time round. Hope your patch makes it ! This is going
to cause some troubles.