[development] How to make Dynamic webpage

Ryan LeTulle bayousoft at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:26:20 UTC 2011

The latest d6 Webform is not meant to be used with Views.  At least that is
what it says in the module description.

I would use CCK, a block view and a custom block module for the buttons.
*

Ryan LeTulle,* Web Developer

personal: bayousoft.com <http://www.bayousoft.com>
twitter: @bayousoft <http://twitter.com/bayousoft>