[development] D6 Cleaning up on module uninstall

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Thu Jan 27 02:42:22 UTC 2011

So, looking at other modules that have content types, it seems that when
they uninstall they do a content_notify with uninstall as the action.
When I do this, everything indicates a clean uninstall otherwise, but
nothing really seems to change regarding the cck info, in that the field
table, content type table and entry in node_type all remain. Is this
right? It certainly complicates the install logic in that even though
it's my content type and field, I can't assume that they don't exist
when I install.