[development] D6 Cleaning up on module uninstall

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 27 03:19:46 UTC 2011

http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/modules--node--node.module/function/node_type_delete

Nancy

________________________________
From: "jeff at ayendesigns.com" <jeff at ayendesigns.com>
To: development at drupal.org
Sent: Wed, January 26, 2011 9:42:22 PM
Subject: Re: [development] D6 Cleaning up on module uninstall

So, looking at other modules that have content types, it seems that when they
uninstall they do a content_notify with uninstall as the action. When I do this,
everything indicates a clean uninstall otherwise, but nothing really seems to
change regarding the cck info, in that the field table, content type table and
entry in node_type all remain. Is this right? It certainly complicates the
install logic in that even though it's my content type and field, I can't assume
that they don't exist when I install.