[development] Drupal 4.6 API documentation

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Jan 27 22:48:53 UTC 2011

Just to clarify, all of the API documentation for any Drupal release
is contained in in-code comments, so if you download Drupal 4.6 (or
get it from CVS), you will have all of the API documentation along
with it.

What Gordon is suggesting is that you get the API module, so that you
can create your own local site similar to api.drupal.org, so that
you'll have the nice user interface, browsing, and formatting for the
API documentation.

Hope this helps...
     Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com