[development] Is their another way that I can refresh the shopping cart block after an ubercart "add to cart" link is clicked?

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 00:34:28 UTC 2011

I am aware of the "hook_add_to_cart" but like the documentation says from
the below link "*This hook lets developers squeeze right in at the end of
the process after the product information is all loaded and the product is
about to be added to the cart*".  I need to be able to refresh the shopping
cart after the product(s) have been added to the cart and not right before
it has been added.

John

--
John J. Mitchell