[development] Making custom fields available to CCK

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 28 01:25:30 UTC 2011

I'm sure some brilliant person can remind us both where the site is that
implements the API module and includes the most common contributed modules. I
have seen it, but lost my bookmark.

Nancy

From: Karl Giesing
> function mymodule_content_extra_fields($type_name)

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you very much!

Is there some API documentation on this? The only thing I've found is this
article on Lullabot: