[development] development Digest, Vol 97, Issue 70

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Fri Jan 28 21:02:14 UTC 2011

The Examples project only covers core APIs, otherwise things would just get
out of control. If I'm not mistaken the discussion here is about a CCK
feature.

And API module can only pick up hooks when they're documented in api.php
files; CCK didn't quite get that done. Field module in D7 is better,
although there's still lots of WTF in there.

Thanks,
-Randy

--
Randy Fay