[development] Drupal Answers: A Stackoverflow/StackExchange site proposal

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 01:31:41 UTC 2011

Also, I will be very much willing to help get that system in place if there
is interest from infrastructure/webmasters group. To oversimplify things
using flag module and good permission system ( letting the question author
and some select group of people ) to set that flag should help us realize
that goal.

I really feel we should have that system on forums. The good part of that
system is we can crowdsource many how to's if we have that structure and
community filter in place.

Dipen Chaudhary
Founder, QED42 : We build beautiful and scalable web strategies (
www.qed42.com )
Blog: dipenchaudhary.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dipench