[development] Drupal Answers: A Stackoverflow/StackExchange site proposal

Justin Ellison justin at techadvise.com
Mon Jan 31 19:31:35 UTC 2011

Okay, one last point and I'm done pot-stirring (for today at least).

Please review the On-Topic example questions:
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/2978/drupal-answers

<http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/2978/drupal-answers>The proposed
site will not compete with any module issue queue.  It's more of a "I need
to do X, what modules are recommended?" type thing.  Not a maintainer ->
user interaction, purely user <-> user.  If anything, it would decrease the
amount of noise in your issue queue.

Justin