[development] Patch stuck for D6 blog module w/postgresql

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Thu Jul 21 13:30:41 UTC 2011

Hi Daniel -

These things are frustrating, especially with bugs that only affect a
lightly used section of older versions of core.

If I were going to campaign to get that one committed, I would do these
things:

   - Get the PostgresSQL maintainers to chime in.
   - Get *somebody* other than the author to chime in. (sun did comment
   there, but he's the only one but the author)
   - Get somebody authoritative to mark it RTBC (sun?). Best somebody
   involved with Postgres.
   - Talk with Gabor in IRC about it, bring it to his attention, get him to
   comment on it.

Rinse and repeat.

I encourage you to take this on if you're affected by this.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay
Drupal Module and Site Development