[development] Patch stuck for D6 blog module w/postgresql

Daniel F. Kudwien news at unleashedmind.com
Thu Jul 21 14:16:43 UTC 2011

Am 21.07.2011 15:30, schrieb Randy Fay:
>     * Get *somebody* other than the author to chime in. (sun did comment
>       there, but he's the only one but the author)

Not sure whether I interpret that correctly.  But anyway:

The issue summary author is too easily confused with the node author
(which appears far off the main content), which should be discussed here:
http://drupal.org/node/1217646

In addition to that, the issue summary revision author is still updated
with the last comment author, which we need to fix here:
http://drupal.org/node/1217286

- sun