[development] mobile phone access

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 9 14:06:13 UTC 2011

This question really belongs in the support list. This is the
development list, pertaining to actual coding. Also the first result for
Google on "drupal mobile detect" brings up this:

http://drupal.org/project/mobile_tools

Google "drupal mobile" and you'll get tons of results, including a
Drupal group dedicated to mobile devices.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net