[development] mobile phone access

Brian Fending brian at fendinggroup.com
Thu Jun 9 14:08:11 UTC 2011

Another approach is using a "responsive grid" theme+module set like
Omega+Delta+Context. We've started moving in that direction instead of
"theme switching" and clients are generally happier with the approach.
This is not, of course, a one-off / one-page solution, but it's pretty
nice if you can plan around it for an entire site.
http://drupal.org/project/omega