[development] Interested in GSoC 2011

Chaitali Shah chaitalib.shah at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:46:34 UTC 2011

Hello,

Myself is Chaitali Shah, undergraduate student of Computer Engineering from
Sardar Patel Institute of Technology,Mumbai. I am interested in
participating in GSoC 2011 with Drupal as mentoring organisation. As a
computer engineering student I have good programming skills and am familiar
with many new tools and technologies.

I am new to the list and to the organization. I went through the projects of
last year and found my interest over it. I wish to work with the
organization as a developer. I wanted to know if there are some task that i
should work on so as to better understand the code base and architecture
before the timeline. Thus, it will be helpful for me if you provide or guide
me with some information as pre-requisites.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Chaitali Shah