[development] Tips for a new developer

robert mena robert.mena at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:36:33 UTC 2011

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for the reply.

I beg to differ as long as we still have some independent Q&A team involved.
 But for me creating your code to be easily tested (specially if automated)
is a must.

It avoids or helps detecting errors from being introduced and to make sure
your code implements the required business rules.

At least that has been the case for me.