[development] Hook_entity_view ajax loaded content

Idan Arbel idan at arbel-designs.com
Mon Mar 21 10:28:49 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm using hook_entity_view() to modify and image field and display only the
first image. I've encountered a problem that with ajax loaded content, the
hook isn't fired and I get the unchanged field.

This  is happening using drupal commerce and an loaded attribute
information, you can take a look here:

http://premiumbaby.co.il/koziol/drupal-7.0/quick-buy/8

at first it is loaded with only one image, but if you change the attribute
from white to anything else, and then back to white, you'll see that all the
images are loaded.

How do I make sure the hook is called on each load?

Thanks

Idan