[development] expected review time for new module?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Mar 21 13:26:58 UTC 2011

I realize Drupalcon was just on, so people were pretty busy, but I'm
wondering what the expected review time is for a new module?  I've had
review requests out for 9 days (http://drupal.org/node/1082284) and
haven't gotten a bite since an initial post to put up the link + change
to needs review.

For someone that is just getting into this from the outside, it would be
great to get some feedback here.

Thanks,

	-Sean

--

Sean Dague                       Learn about the Universe with the
sean at dague dot net          Mid-Hudson Astronomical Association