[development] expected review time for new module?

jcisio jcisio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:36:54 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Sean Dague <sean at dague.net> wrote:
> I realize Drupalcon was just on, so people were pretty busy, but I'm
> wondering what the expected review time is for a new module?  I've had
> review requests out for 9 days (http://drupal.org/node/1082284) and haven't
> gotten a bite since an initial post to put up the link + change to needs
> review.
>
> For someone that is just getting into this from the outside, it would be
> great to get some feedback here.

Currently, there are untouched applications since more than 3 weeks.
It's sad to say, but in the old procedure, the longest one is a few
months.

I don't know how to accelerate the procedure, there are limited people
(who actually do the review), so you can help review other
application, too. Or wait for a resource slot, or for someone who is
interested in your project to do the review, or spread your project,
so that someone thinks "this one should go official now!".

--
Hai-Nam Nguyen (aka jcisio)
http://jcisio.com