[development] Stalled in Reviewed and Tested by the Community

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Mar 30 11:39:58 UTC 2011

My lending project, as well as 10 other projects, appear to be stalled
in the "Reviewed and Tested by the Community" state on drupal.org.  Most
for more than a week, one for over 2 weeks.
http://drupal.org/project/issues/projectapplications?text=&status=14&priorities=All&categories=All&component=All

Again, I am new to the community, so perhaps just waiting is what folks
do, but that doesn't seem a very encouraging way to get new people involved.

 From what I can glean from the trackers, the last things approved were
at the March 11th code review at Drupal con -
http://drupal.org/node/1072660.

Thanks,

	-Sean

--

Sean Dague                       Learn about the Universe with the
sean at dague dot net          Mid-Hudson Astronomical Association