[development] Stalled in Reviewed and Tested by the Community

Greg Knaddison greg at growingventuresolutions.com
Wed Mar 30 13:47:26 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 6:58 AM, David Stoline <unncola at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's frustrating for those of us reviewing them who don't have permissions
> to promote people as well.

The process for becoming someone who has permissions to promote people
is to do a lot of solid reviews. Once someone has proven their
reliability as a reviewer they can request the role to grant the
permission.

In your case it looks like you have participated in 5 issues in the
projectapplications queue and 2 of those have gone to completion (one
marked duplicate, one fixed). I'm not sure of a specific number as the
"hurdle" in terms of reviews to participate in before getting the
ability to grant the permission, but I think somewhere more than 5
makes sense.

That's basically the same process for anything on drupal.org and in
Drupal: show knowledge and interest in an area, do some work, get more
karma/permission.

Cheers,
Greg

--