[development] Stalled in Reviewed and Tested by the Community

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Wed Mar 30 14:13:50 UTC 2011

Like almost everything else in the Drupal.org world, there are a couple of
volunteers who take care of this stuff, and they have a real world that they
live in that keeps them from reacting immediately.

That said, I'm frustrated by this also. I should say that a couple of weeks
of RTBC is no time at all in this queue.

Is there someone on this list who has (or would be worthy of) user admin
privileges on d.o and who would be willing to take this on? I'm thinking
that this person could focus on final approvals, thus getting rid of that
part of the task? Like everybody else, I don't want to add new
responsibilities to my own list, but if somebody here is willing to take
this on and already has some good credibility on Drupal.org, I'll help try
to get that organized.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay