[development] "/admin/build/block": I would like to vary the URL of the "Home" link depending on the current page URL.

Jon Antoine antoinesolutions at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:24:44 UTC 2011

Hi John,

This is a support question and should be posted to the support mailing list,
not the development mailing list.  Please see
http://drupal.org/communityfor additional support options.

To quickly answer your question, the most obvious answer seems to be to
create multiple menu's and use the block's path filter feature to control
which menu block is shown on which page.

Cheers,

Antoine