[development] "/admin/build/block": I would like to vary the URL of the "Home" link depending on the current page URL.

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:15:40 UTC 2011

Within the following url "/admin/build/block" I have a region called "Header
Top" and within it I have 3 blocks assigned to it.  One of the 3 blocks
called "primary links" has 6 links and one of those links called "Home" has
a URL link to the main page.  I would like to vary the URL of the "Home"
link depending on the current page URL.  How would I implement this?

Thanks,

John