[development] Stalled in Reviewed and Tested by the Community

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Wed Mar 30 21:32:52 UTC 2011

On 3/30/11 3:18 PM, Randy Fay wrote:
> Answered in IRC, but not to leave this hanging:
>
> In my opinion if they've done an appropriate review it's OK. If they
> have an application going right now (as some do) they're probably more
> familiar with the process than I am for example :-)  I know of no formal
> rules about this. But as you are currently doing, I would pay attention
> to that factor.

There is some documentation specifically addressing this:

https://drupal.org/node/636570

"Note that you don't even need to have a full project access in order to
review applications, so you can help other applicants improve their
submissions while waiting for your own approval."

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com