[development] add taxonomy term of product node?

João Ventura joao at venturas.org
Fri Oct 7 09:46:53 UTC 2011

Hello, Drupalien

You expect an answer? You clearly don't provide your real identity, and this
is not a Twitter post, it's an e-mail message sent to the Drupal development
list, for Drupal development effort messages not Drupal support list.
Someone might have had the patience to help you, if you had at least put an
effort into asking it in the first place.

Regards,

João

PS: Sorry everyone else.