[development] Quiz Module - individual record for Multichoice answers

Sergio Rodolfo Gattas gattas.sergio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 15:22:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

I need to know in which table of the database results are saved for each
user to multiple choice questions. I review the model and only get to see
that the table is saved quiz_multichoice_user_answers a record (id,
result_id, question_nid, question_vid) is linked
with quiz_multichoice_user_answer_multi the table (id = user_answer_id),
and in the latter table is an additional column (answer_id) which I think
will refer to the detail but I can not find that table.

>From already thank you for any help,

regards,

Sergio