[development] Drupal module development

Tolga tolga at ozses.net
Tue Sep 13 07:06:49 UTC 2011

Good morning and welcome to Drupal community,

You want to develop a community website, and I think you can do that
without building a module at first. However, if you still want to do
that, I suggest you get a copy of Pro Drupal Development 6 and Pro
Drupal Development 7, depending on the Drupal version. You can and
should also read http://api.drupal.org, get acquainted with #drupal and
#drupal-support and maybe #drupal-contribute on Freenode.

That's all I can say for now.