[development] D6 What is typical cause #3 for a pager not appearing?

Diptiranjan Sukla dipti.sukla at webtenet.com
Mon Apr 30 05:53:14 UTC 2012

Hi, I would like to ask which module should I use to achieve this result:
images with next prev button
fields: title,image,url

Is this possible with views slideshow module only? Or should I use something different? I mean, I know that I have to use views, of coourse, but I just want to know if it is possible at all or not.

Or how  can i use the custome module for drupal 7. i am new to the drupal 7.
please help me .