[development] D6 What is typical cause #3 for a pager not appearing?

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 30 12:24:49 UTC 2012

Diptiranjan, this is a a new discussion and should be a new thread (in the Support list). What you have done here is called "hijacking" and is generally considered bad form.

Yes, you can do this with Views Slideshow only.

Nancy

>________________________________
> From: Diptiranjan Sukla
>
>Hi, I would like to ask which module should I use to achieve this
result:
>images with next prev button
>fields: title,image,url
>
>Is this possible with views slideshow module only? Or should I use
something different? I mean, I know that I have to use views, of coourse, but I
just want to know if it is possible at all or not.

>Or how  can i use the custome module for
drupal 7. i am new to the drupal 7.