[development] OOP

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Tue Feb 21 18:06:51 UTC 2012

if you hate OOP, you're going to hate Drupal 8.  Sorry.

Anyone that feels one particular programming model is the Ultimate Right
Correct One Way (or that any one particular model is always wrong and
evil) is an idiot and should not be allowed to design code.  They all
have trade-offs, and a good architect knows how to leverage those
trade-offs and find the right fit for the job.

http://www.garfieldtech.com/blog/language-tradeoffs

--Larry Garfield