[development] OOP

Sam Tresler sam at treslerdesigns.com
Tue Feb 21 18:26:57 UTC 2012

I'm not an advocate for or against OOP, but I'm a little confused why
you posted this to this list?

Can you clarify what 'voodoo' you were trying to explain? Does your code
often require ritual sacrifice to a /Loa/? Is there a Doxygen indicator
for that or do you just use @todo: Kill Chicken.

I suppose we'd better just break down and rewrite Drupal in a strictly
functional language soon. I've seen a lot of movies about voodoo gone
bad...

Regards,
   Sam Tresler