[development] 115,000 records -- nodes or custom

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Thu Mar 8 18:34:14 UTC 2012

FWIW, Drupal.org does not make heavy use of CCK (change nodes, and a few
other types are some of the first content types built mostly on CCK).
Projects and especially the issue queue make use of custom tables, and
highly tuned views, using multiple instances of denormalization for
performance.

--
Michael Prasuhn
mike at mikeyp.net