[development] How to change user profile entries

Todd Bloom todd.bloom at me.com
Thu May 10 09:43:32 UTC 2012

Honestly, I don't get why there's a fuss about it. How much volume does this list get specifically dedicated to core development, any way?

It's not like it's a high volume list. It's not like it's a big deal to answer questions that someone might have even though it's not specifically related to core development.

Regards,
Todd