[development] Batch load of Entity Translations

Αικατερίνη Κατωπόδη biz129 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 2 06:20:42 UTC 2013

Dear, regarding your issue, I could give an answer, on following, not sure, but you can try www.drupal.org/project/module/translate_this, and then you will do,or on similar cases , you can search on Google :''Copy data to drupal.org from webisite, then it can lead you to a drupal page, where you can use CAT, and finally export, just give a try, on this, I haven't tested this personally, just give an opinionBEST, BEST REGARDS,Kat-Translator