[development] Batch load of Entity Translations

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Tue Apr 2 06:53:01 UTC 2013

Hi Richard,

Ideally you'd not write your own import/migration code but use an existing
migration system for Drupal instead such as migrate module. That way (a)
you don't need to write the code (b) any bugs you find will be solved for
others. Have you looked at migrate module or some other solution already
available to this problem?

(If you really need to solve this with your own code, look at all the field
data tables for the affected Drupal node fields and the entity translation
module tables where the translation metadata lives. Entity translation
works with fields stored translated and metadata provided by the entity
translation module).

Gábor